Web Design Bristol (“WDB”) is committed to protecting your personal data.
WDB is a web design and marketing company.
How do we collect your personal data?
Directly: You may provide us with your personal information when you engage us to provide Services or otherwise correspond with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, or we obtain such information as a result of your relationship with our staff or clients.
Automatically: Through monitoring your use of our Site and through electronic marketing, we may collect personal information from you automatically.
Third parties or public sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties, for example from our clients or their representatives, credit reporting agencies, recruitment agencies, and other providers of information or services. We may also receive publicly available information about you from various sources, including Companies House, anti-money laundering or ID verification service providers, social media or public registries.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect different types of information depending on the nature of our relationship with you. For example, we may collect and process the following types of personal data:
- contact information such as your name, occupation, gender, postal addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses;
- financial information, including bank account details;
- transaction information including details of payment to and from you and other details of Services provided to you;
- information you provide to us for the purposes of attending meetings and events, including access and dietary requirements; and
- other information relevant to the provision of our Services.
Where your personal data is processed by us as a result of us providing Services to someone else, the personal information processed will vary according to the Services provided and the context in which the personal data is obtained.
If you apply for a job or work placement with us, we may require you to provide information about your education, employment and health. Your application will constitute your express consent to our use of this information